Monday, January 2, 2012

Requested: Blowdry hair straight using a roundbrush


Hi all! So I'm uploading this while I'm on vacation; this was prefilmed. This was requested so I thought I would film it since I was blowdrying my hair anyways and it would give me something to upload while I was away! :) It's super easy, I try to give some tips and info along the way since you all seem to appreciate that! :) A HUGE thanks to Stephanie youtube channel: www.youtube.com Check her out if you aren't already subscribed!! She is GORGEOUS! I know tons of people already round brush their hair straight so feel free to skip out on this video! :) Products used: T3 Evolution blowdryer L'oreal Professionel Colorshow Liss Cream (apparently there are two versions, US and British, I believe the one I use is the British since it is a combo of gel and cream) Luxor Ceramic Round Brush 4 1/4" www.hairbrushesandmore.com Fi Roundbrush 53mm Gretchen Boar bristle brush Formspring (Ask me anything!): www.formspring.me My blog: www.moonbeamshimmerblitz.com Follow me on twitter! http Subscribe to my sister's youtube channel! www.youtube.com FTC: All of the items in the video were purchased by me :) I'm not being sponsored for this video.

New Wireless Keyboard Adesso Kitchenaid Power Mixer Immediately Where To Buy Gamo Viper




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links